Experienced. Compassionate. Diligent.

photo of firm lobby desk
  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Legal Services
  4.  » Fiancé(e) Visas/Relative Petitions

Uniting Couples Through Fiancé(e) And Spousal Visas

In today’s global society, it is easier than ever to fall in love with someone who lives abroad. However, bringing the person you love to the United States is not always as simple.

If you are interested in securing a K-1 fiancé(e) visa or a K-3 spousal visa for your partner, seek representation from Law Offices of Anila Momin. For 14 years, founding attorney Anila Momin has helped clients based in Texas and other states across the U.S. with all aspects of immigration law. She feels passionate about guiding her clients through the immigration system because many of her close relatives are immigrants.

What Are My Partner’s Visa Options?

The route your loved one takes for permanent residency depends completely on your relationship. The process is different for engaged couples versus married couples. The two options include:

1. K-1 visas: If you are a U.S. citizen engaged to a foreign national, your fiancé(e) can apply for a K-1 nonimmigrant visa as long as you have met your partner at least once in the last two years and you get married within 90 days of their arrival in the U.S. Then, you can sponsor your partner for a marriage-based green card.

2. K-3 visas: If you are a U.S. citizen who has already married your foreign-born spouse, you must submit an I-130 relative petition form on your spouse’s behalf. Then, your spouse can complete a petition for a K-3 visa. A spousal visa also automatically qualifies them for a green card.

Ms. Momin and her team can sit down with you to explain which option fits you. The dedicated team at Law Offices of Anila Momin will assist you with every step of the application process, including the hearing, and always answers your questions along the way.

Get An Immigration Lawyer’s Help With Your Visa Issue

When something is as important as the permanent residency of your loved one, do not leave things to chance. Work with Law Offices of Anila Momin. To set up your free initial consultation with Anila Momin, please call 832-930-1000 or send her an email.

Other Practice Areas

  • Relative Petitions
  • Overseas consulate process
  • Immigration visa process
  • Conditional status waivers
  • Permanent residence status
  • Work Authorization
  • Citizenship
  • Removals
  • Asylum & Refugees Process
  • VAWA
  • Employment petitions
  • Temporary work visas
  • Business formation
  • Business contracts
  • Wills